Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Honda videos

As you know the step-dog, Honda is a big baby. 

He has taking up howling in the recent months and uses every opportunity to 'sing' to us.  I've finally been able to catch him in the act.

The two videos below are of him carrying on. 

The first is the howl we get whenever our neighbor comes and goes in his truck. 

The second is a recently discovered toy he wants to communicate with...the kid's toy phone.  The phone says "Hello"  "How are you?"  "Goodbye."  Honda feels the need to respond. 





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he lives at your house and not mine! JK - I love Honda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that is way too cute. Missin my boxer dog now. We are on vacation for a week.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!